What You Need:
- 1, 8 ounce container vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1, 17 ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained well, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons finely minced onion
- 1 Clove garlic, minced (1 teaspoon)
- 2, 18-inch French baguettes
- 3/4 Cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 12 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 Cups thinly sliced radicchio
- Combine roasted red peppers, cream cheese, onion, and garlic in bowl.
- Cut each baguette into 3, 6-inch pieces. Halve each piece lengthwise. Tear out some of center from bread to make space for fillings.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom halves of bread. Top with cucumber, lettuce, and radicchio, and cover with top half of bread.