What You Need:
- 2 lb. medium eggplants, cut lengthwise into 1/2″ thick slices
- 1/4 c. plus 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. cayenne (ground red) pepper
- 1/4 c. packed fresh mint leaves, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- 3 small fresh red Fresno chiles or other hot chiles, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 pt. (about 1 1/2 c.) multicolored cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 c. Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Heat grill on med. Brush eggplant all over with 1⁄4 cup oil. Sprinkle with coriander, cayenne and, 1⁄4 teaspoon salt. Grill 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk mint, chiles, lemon juice, vinegar, remaining 3 tablespoons oil, and 1⁄2 teaspoon salt until well combined. To vinaigrette, add tomatoes; toss to combine. In a small bowl, stir yogurt and milk.
- Arrange eggplant on a large serving platter. Top with tomato mixture. Drizzle with yogurt mixture. Garnish with additional mint leaves, if desired.