What You Need:
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 5 c. salad greens
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 c. red onion, slivered
- 2 boiled eggs, sliced
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, mustard, honey, vinegar, and 1 teaspoon pepper and whisk until smooth and combined. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and remaining ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Place chicken breasts on preheated grill over medium heat. Top each breast with 1tablespoon dressing. Cook, 7 minutes. Flip and brush on another tablespoon of sauce per breast. Continue cooking until chicken is cooked through, 7 minutes.
- Divide salad greens between two large bowls. Top each salad with half bacon,tomatoes, onion, and eggs. Slice chicken into strips and place over salad. Serve with extra honey mustard dressing.