What you need:
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 salmon fillets, bones and skin removed
- coarse salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange half the lemon slices in a single layer in a baking dish. Layer with 2 sprigs rosemary, and top with salmon fillets. Sprinkle salmon with salt, layer with remaining rosemary sprigs, and top with remaining lemon slices. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.