What You Need:
- 2 medium bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1/4 c. packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c. packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- Lettuce cups and Sriracha Hot Sauce, for serving
- In a 12-inch skillet on medium-high, cook bell peppers in vegetable oil for 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds. Add ground turkey and fish sauce. Cook 5 minutes, break up meat.
- Stir in cilantro, mint leaves, lime juice and sugar. Serve in lettuce cups with Sriracha hot sauce, if desired.