What You Need:
- 1 1/4 lb. pizza dough
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for greasing
- 1/2 c. marinara sauce
- 3/4 c. shaved pecorino cheese
- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed
- 1 jalapeño chile, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. packed fresh mint leaves, torn
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into strips
- Remove pizza dough from refrigerator at least 30 minutes before cooking. Heat grill on med. Lightly brush clean grill grates with oil.
- With floured hands or rolling pin, on lg. sheet lightly floured parchment paper, stretch and roll pizza dough into 13-inch round. Generously brush top of pizza with 2 tablespoon oil.
- Using parchment, place dough, oiled side down, on grill. Remove parchment; cook 2 minutes or until bottom is crisp and charred. Flip dough and top with sauce and 1/2 cup cheese; cover and cook 1 minute, until dough is lightly charred on bottom.
- With vegetable peeler, cut zucchini into long, thin slices. In medium bowl, toss zucchini, jalapeño, mint, lemon juice, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper.
- Top pizza with zucchini salad, prosciutto and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.