What You Need:
- 8-10 Wooden skewers
- 6 Small red potatoes, washed well and halved
- 1, 1 Ounce packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 12 Cauliflower florets
- 12 Medium mushrooms, wiped clean
- 2 Small zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Red bell pepper, stem removed, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a shallow dish, soak the skeweres in just enough water to cover for 1 hour.
- Place the potatoes in a casserole or baking dish with 1/4 of the water and cook on high for 5 minutes. Drain the water and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the seasoning mix together with the olive oil and lemon juice until well blended. Add the potatoes, cauliflower, mushrooms, zucchini, and bell pepper to the marinade and toss until well coated. Chill covered for at least 1 hour Preheat the grill.
- Thread the vegetables alternately on skewers and brush with the remaining marinade.
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes on each side or until the vegetables are golden and crispy.