What You Need:
- 5 Cups peeled and cubed potaoes
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 2 Teasopoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 Cup chopped celery
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool. Peel, chop, and add to potatoes.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, sugar, seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder and black pepper; mix well. Blend in mayonnaise. Pour lemon dressing over potatoes, and stir to coat.
- Mix in green onions, celery, and parsley. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.