What You Need:
- 3/4 cup dried parsley
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package hot taco seasoning mix (such as McCormick®)
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- Sprinkle parsley in a shallow baking dish. Set aside.
- Mix Mexican cheese blend, cream cheese, mayonnaise, taco seasoning, and jalapeno peppers in a large bowl until well blended. Divide the mixture into 3 portions, and roll each portion into a ball. Roll each ball in the parsley until completely covered. Wrap individually with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.